Sunday, August 19, 2007

Karen & Christopher, August 18th, 2007

This past Saturday we had a great time shooting Karen & Christopher's wedding. They had the best group of friends and family who were so much fun! We started out the day looking like we might avoid the rain...but as the day progressed the clouds opened up but it did not dampen any ones spirits. The entire bridal party looked great...Karen looked beautiful in her wedding dress and her bridesmaids really stood out in their red dresses. I met Karen and Christopher last year at a wedding I was shooting for some of their friends. At that wedding my camera was drawn to Karen who stood out among the crowd with her amazing smile and great sense of humour so I was really excited when they asked us to shoot their wedding this year. Thanks Karen and Christopher for having us tag along...here are a few sneak pictures from your day. I hope you had good luck finding an alternative honeymoon destination.